Coinzoom describes itself as the future of digital asset exchanges. They boast of an experienced team that ensures that they offer great trade quality, customer-focused tools and of course, technology that enables customers to become successful traders.
Coinzoom is a US registered money services business with FinCen in 50 states. It is also a registered money transmitter trading in 45 states. The company has international subsidiaries in Australia and Ireland. These subsidiaries are all duly registered. Coinzoom Australia PTY is registered with AUSTRAC as a digital currency exchange while in Ireland it is registered as Coinzoom Europe Limited.
Coinzoom is a cryptocurrency exchange and digital asset platform that specializes in buying, selling and soon, spending of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and others. The company consists of a team that offers decades of experience in financial technology sector.
So who are the people behind this one of a kind US regulated platform? The founder and CEO is Todd Crosland. Todd has plenty of experience in the financial sector. He founded Interbank FX 2001 which was a foreign exchange brokerage firm before starting CoinZoom.
Coinzoom Social Media
CoinZoom Services Provided
Coinzoom offers three main services and the first one is that it is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. According to its official website, Coinzoom is a secure, highly scalable and user-centric cryptocurrency platform. Cryptocurrencies are growing in popularity and this also raises their demand hence the need for genuine and effective platforms. Coinzoom is dedicated to leading the pack when it comes to providing a complete solution for physical cryptocurrency trading.
CoinZoom claims that their crypto exchange is nothing but the best, and that they have built features that ensure that trading runs smoothly without glitches.
Trading exchange features
- Real-time profit and loss information
- Secure Wallet with two-factor authentication
- Market anonymity
- Direct electronic access to the trading platform via Mobile or PC
- Advanced charting package
- Analytics with Historical Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- API is available
- Competitive Pricing
- Live Order Flow Information
- Demo trading on real-time data for practice
The other service that was launched in August 2019 is the Coinzoom Visa Card that allows customers to instantly convert their cryptocurrency balance to fiat and spend at over 53 million Visa outlets worldwide.
This Visa card is directly connected to the Coinzoom customer accounts. The customers, in turn, can also pre-select the wallet that they wish to use with their card. You can either go for the fiat wallet or the several coin wallets offered on the platform. If your currencies will be in a crypto wallet then you will have to convert them first before transactions can be done using the Visa Card.
The Coinzoom card works with the latest technology which includes making payments through Chip, Contactless and PIN. The authorization engine of this platform instantly converts your crypto into USD so as to complete purchases. According to the CEO (Todd), they are “extremely happy to be working with Visa. This is because Visa is a global leader when it comes to executing digital payments.” He also adds that Coinzoom has a unique business model and offers diverse products which allows customers to buy, sell and spend crypto on a global scale.
Coinzoom has both an app for Android and iOS devices – in addition to their desktop platform. The apps also feature a virtual Coinzoom Visa card and also assist users to track and manage their card transactions. So you can choose to go virtual or physical when it comes to the Coinzoom crypto card.
There is another service that is worth mentioning which is the Peer to Peer fiat or crypto international money transfer service from Coinzoom which they have branded, ‘ ZoomMe’.
CoinZoom Fees and Pricing
The best part when it comes to fees, Coinzoom has laid it all bare. Fees are only paid on executed orders. Here is a breakdown from the official Coinzoom site:
- Maker fees start at 0.20% before ZOOM Token Rewards are applied at your program level.*
- Taker fees start at 0.26% before ZOOM Token Rewards are applied at your program level.*
- Maker fees are paid when you add liquidity to our order book by placing a Limit order that is below the market if you are buying and above the market, if you are selling.*
- Maker fees also are paid when you add liquidity to our order book by placing a Stop order that is below the market if you are selling and above the market, if you are buying.*
- Taker fees are paid when you remove liquidity from our order book by placing an order that is matched with an order that is already resting in the order book.*
- ZOOM Rewards. If you hold ZOOM tokens in your account and use ZOOM tokens to pay your trading fees, you can receive up to a 50% Discount on your trading fees. (See Zoom Rewards discount levels below)
- Discounted Trading fees are determined based on the ZOOM token balance in your account at the time the trade is executed.
Coinzoom User Experience
This platform is still in its testing stages and so we cannot delve into much until we get lots of feedback from the early users. Hopefully we can update once the card is fully available.
As we mentioned above, this is a fresh platform that is managed by experienced people but still, only time will tell if they are really can deliver on their claims. They have great features but we will rely on you, our readers to tell us your true Coinzoom experience. They actually have an offer for the first 200 people who register for the early access and refer their friends. They stand a chance to win a card.
- Experienced team
- Paired with a crypto exchange
- Question as to availability
- Starting with US only